Manager, Compliance Urgent
- Phnom Penh
Expired Date : October 14, 2022
Ensure that all corporate process and procedure comply with the laws, regulations, and policies
& procedure of the bank and National Bank of Cambodia.
Reporting Line to Board of Directors
• Responsible as the main regular liaison officer for the Banking entity in responding to
regulatory inquiries and preparation for regulatory examination, working in
collaboration with Bank’s compliance functions.
• Participate as an active member for bank compliance function in development and
continuous improvement of an enterprise-wide framework for identifying, assessing,
controlling, measuring, monitoring/testing, and reporting compliance risk and
providing compliance training.
• Identify, interpret, and analyze current and emerging developments for new laws,
regulations, and determine their impact and requirements.
• Work in a consultative manner with business, operational or functional stakeholders
to advise on implications of relevant laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines into
policies and procedures.
• Detect and escalate areas of non-compliance for early alert and timely corrective
• Other working task assigned by top management
• Bachelor’s degree in related filed
• 3-5 years working experiences in compliance
• Good knowledge of banking related regulations and laws in Cambodia
• Have work experience in regulatory compliance functions in the Banking
• Strong interpersonal, communication and creative thinking skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to follow through on issues and bring them to resolution
in a timely and reasonable manner
• Fluency in English and Khmer (both speaking and writing)
For more info and/or submit your applications to:
Mobile/Telegram: 086 926 494
Follow us on:
LinkedIn: Bridge Bank PLC
Head Office: No.46E0, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Chey Chamnes, khan Daun Penh,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia