Credit Manager Urgent
- Phnom Penh
Expired Date : December 31, 2023
They need to protects a company’s assets and oversees the credit granting process.
- Evaluating the creditworthiness of potential customers.
- Creating credit scoring models for risk assessments.
- Approving and rejecting loans based on available data.
- Calculating and setting loan interest rates.
- Negotiating the terms of the loan with new clients.
- Ensuring all loans and lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Maintaining records of all company loans.
- Monitoring loan payments and bad debts.
- Reviewing and updating the company’s credit policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a credit manager.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting software.
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
For more info and/or submit your applications to:
Mobile/Telegram: 086 926 494
Follow us on:
Facebook: Bridge Bank
LinkedIn: Bridge Bank PLC
Head Office: No. 92, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Chakto Mukh, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia.