- About Us
Officer, Contact Center Urgent
- Phnom Penh
Expired Date :
Bridge Bank PLC is one of the companies under World_Bridge Group of Companies, formerly known as Oxley-World_Bridge Specialized Bank Plc which has operated since 18 November 2014. The bank obtained commercial bank license in 2022 by the National Bank of Cambodia.
Bridge Bank is looking for dynamic, positive, highly dedicated, and multi-tasking professionals with passion to deliver excellence and to join our team for the following positions.
- Daily real time transaction authorization monitoring for digital and e-banking services
- Handle cardholder/merchants online request include block/unblock card and access to digital banking services.
- Perform customer/merchant confirmation and verification for suspicious authorization.
- Answering an incoming call and handle customer query, compliant and feedback via call, email, and digital social media chat.
- Handle end to end customer complain and problem management from start and end with a proper resolving and services have been served.
- Work closely with respective sale team and relationship manager for any referral and follow up the status.
- Provide bank products and services information to the customers
- Closely follow up customer outstanding case
- Do any other tasks assign from time to time by line manager and management.
- Degree in major of business administration or equivalent is acceptable.
- Have good experiences and knowledge on banking products and services is preferable.
- Be able to use Chinese language is a plus
- Passion for self-development and willing to working extra mile.
- Hardworking and high commitment with deadline oriented
- Honesty and good interpersonal skills
- Be able to communicate both Khmer and English (verbal and writing) is preferable.
- Be able to use Ms Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
For more info and/or submit your applications to:
Mobile/Telegram: 086 926 494
Follow us on:
LinkedIn: Bridge Bank PLC
Head Office: No. 92, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Chakto Mukh, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia.