Senior Officer, IT Audit Urgent
- Phnom Penh
Expired Date : December 31, 2023
The responsibility of Information Technology (IT) Audit: overseeing and managing IT risk of the bank, assess the bank’s information technology systems, processes, controls and to ensure that bank comply with regulatory requirements, policies and procedures, and provide recommendation for improvement.
- Develop audit procedures, methodology, audit tools audit in order support audit mission conducted by IT Audit
- Develop the audit plan for the IT audit engagement.
- Developing IT audit programs for audit engagement and support other members.
- Perform audit execution to follow the audit plan, program designed to cover the risk and control gap stated in the engagement, governance, IT policy, procedur…etc.
- Perform audit testing/checking through the audit technique and methodology to discover the control gap/error.
- Identifying, assessment and evaluating IT risk exposure of the bank
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management to ensure full understanding of objectives, risks, controls, and observations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on audits or advisory reviews related to the IT function.
- Filling documentations such as audit evident, working paper and provide updates on work status and findings.
- Prepare a draft and final audit report.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action.
- Other additional tasks are assigned by the line supervisor.
- At least bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in IT audit or IT role.
- Comprehensive understanding of multiple technology domains including software, hardware, database management, operating system, networking, and cyber security
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws, regulations include IT audit methodologies.
- Proactive, hands-on, results-driven orientation required.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to work under pressure.
For more info and/or submit your applications to:
Mobile/Telegram: 086 926 494
Follow us on:
Facebook: Bridge Bank
LinkedIn: Bridge Bank PLC
Head Office: No. 92, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Chakto Mukh, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia.