Relationship Manager (Retail Lending) Urgent
- Phnom Penh
Expired Date : December 31, 2023
The job holder is responsible for acquiring retail borrowers to the Bank and achieving the retail lending sales target. S/he must have a good understanding of banking products and service in order to sell them to customer.
- Acquire new-to-bank borrowing customers and cross-selling other products for the retail banking segment;
- Grow retail loan customer base through proactive sales and service;
- Ensure customer satisfaction through service and relationship building;
- Grow retail loan portfolio and fee income base through building strong and meaningful relationships with prospects and clients and networking;
- Engage prospects and clients with mindset of developing and growing with clients;
- Conduct financial portfolio management for clients through quality advice and recommendations with a suite of banking and wealth management solutions;
- Keep close eyes on and track competitor intelligence;
- Ensure compliance at all times – process, policy and working instruction;
- Constitute idea and suggestion for improvement and success;
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly/yearly targets;
- Other task/project as assigned.
- A recognized Degree in business related filed;
- Relevant retail banking experience of at least 2 years preferred;
- Pleasant and service-oriented;
- Confident, strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good understanding of financial compliance and regulatory requirements is an added advantage;
- Candidates with strong acquisition or good networking background are preferred;
- Good command both verbal and written English;
- Ability to negotiate and build relationship;
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
For more info and/or submit your applications to:
Mobile/Telegram: 086 926 494
Follow us on:
Facebook: Bridge Bank
LinkedIn: Bridge Bank PLC
Head Office: No. 92, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Chakto Mukh, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia.