Manager, Credit Admin Urgent
- Phnom Penh
Expired Date : December 31, 2023
The manager, credit admin is responsible for performing credit administration activities including legal implementation, disbursement, collateral management, and credit file management.
- Support credit administration function of the bank.
- Execute credit administration activities in line with CRM policies and procedure and to ensure that these remain up to date with local requirements.
- Prepare facility letters, security documents and other legal documents for corporate, retail loan and trade finance facility.
- Administer limits pertaining to credit facilities such as: structuring of custom credit facilities, set up documents, administration process and handling activities for all deals.
- Lead the team to deliver seamless support to the business and ensure that customer received a high quality and competitive banking service.
- Manager all local and regulatory reporting.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Process at least five years of credit documentation and administration experience.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of trad finance and loan products, including risk assessment, processing documentation and their accounting treatment.
- Knowledge and understanding regulatory and internal management reporting requirement.
- Sound awareness on prevention of money laundering/terroirs financing.
- Hardworking and high commitment with deadline orientated, honesty and good interpersonal skills.
- Very strong communication skill in English and Khmer ( written and spoken)
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient with MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
For more info and/or submit your applications to:
Mobile/Telegram: 086 926 494
Follow us on:
Facebook: Bridge Bank
LinkedIn: Bridge Bank PLC
Head Office: No. 92, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Chakto Mukh, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia.