MB – Terms and Conditions
April 21, 2023
Terms and Conditions of BRIDGE Mobile App (Drafted)
These terms and conditions for BRIDGE Mobile App (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the operation and use of BRIDGE Bank Plc (“BRIDGE”) Mobile Banking Services and Application known as “BRIDGE Mobile App”. It shall form an agreement between you and BRIDGE and set out the Terms and Conditions governing your access to and usage of BRIDGE Mobile App Services.
This is an important document that you shall read and understand carefully before deciding to use BRIDGE Mobile Application and Services. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before agreeing to them. Please contact BRIDGE Bank Plc if you do not understand, or you are unsure about any aspect of these Terms and Conditions.
By pressing “Accept”, you confirm that you have read, understood, acknowledged, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions and other terms and conditions of the products and/or services mentioned herein. To the extend such other terms and conditions of the products and/or services and the Terms and Conditions are in contradiction, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless such other terms and conditions are expressed to apply instead to the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all BRIDGE’s existing and new customers who wish to use BRIDGE Mobile App Service. Please note that any other terms and conditions which related to your saving account and relationship with BRIDGE will continue to apply and valid (unless specified otherwise in these Terms and Conditions).
- “BRIDGE” means BRIDGE Bank Plc, a commercial bank licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia to carry out banking operations in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- “Account” means all types products and services of BRIDGE's loan deposit and saving accounts, including but not limit to fixed term account, non-term account, other term accounts, including individual, joint individual, corporate account, or other savings account that BRIDGE may create and implement in the future.
- “Default Debit Account” means an account which set up by you in the purpose of recommending default for debiting the transaction amount. You can change such default at any time by going to setting function in the BRIDGE Mobile App.
- “Account Balance” means your available balance of funds recorded on BRIDGE core banking system.
- “BRIDGE Agent” means individuals who have signed contracts and are properly trained to conduct financial transactions to customers on behalf of BRIDGE. Customer may identify an BRIDGE Agent by marking a trademark of BRIDGE at the location of the transaction or closing his / her logo as BRIDGE Agent with the trademark of BRIDGE.
- “BRIDGE Mobile Application” means a mobile application that is developed and made available by BRIDGE for users to download from App Store (IOS), or Play Store (Android), or other method supports by the change of technology from the globe. This application shall be used for the purpose of registration of and access to BRIDGE Mobile App Services as per Clause 3 and Clause 4 hereof.
- “BRIDGE Mobile App Service” means any or all of those BRIDGE’s banking service available online accessible through BRIDGE Mobile Application as further described under Clause 4 hereof.
- “Card” means BRIDGE’s debit card which can be used for account transactions with BRIDGE office, BRIDGE Agent, Automated Teller Machine (“ATM”) and Cash Deposit Machine (“CDM”), and other channels of BRIDGE. This card shall be issued by BRIDGE.
- “Flash Pay Limit” means a limit amount of a transaction relating to QR code payment and transfer without requiring you to re-entered login’s password; and it is a part of products features.
- “Mobile Banking” means the performance or use of banking service available online through mobile smartphone, tablet, smart device, etc. (called “device”) such as for monitoring Account Balance, balance inquiry, transferring funds between Accounts, mobile top-up, change PIN Code, bill payment and others.
- “Security Credentials” means your BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application’s user ID and Password or any other confirmation code use to authenticate the ownership of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application include One-Time Passcode.
- “OTP” means One-Time Passcode which will be sent to your phone number as a confirmation for security and fraud protection purpose.
- “PIN or Password” refers to the 6 digits numeric personal identification number set by the customers for the use and access to BRIDGE Mobile Banking and/or the authorization of any of your transactions performed at any time.
- “We, us, ours” means BRIDGE Bank Plc.
- "You" and "Your" means the customer who is the subscriber of the BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application.
- Registration and Eligibilities
To register for the use of Mobile Banking service, customers shall install BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, which customers can download it from App Store (IOS) or Play Store (Android) or other available methods through technology, into customer’s devices. Once the registration is completed, confirmation code of One-Time Passcode (OTP) will be sent to the customers’ registered mobile phone number for the purpose of verification and confirmation by the customers.
BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service registration is divided into two types: existing customer and new customer:
Refers to customers who have a savings account with BRIDGE. To be able to register the BRIDGE Mobile Banking App, You simply need to follow and complete the following information:
- You are BRIDGE’s cardholder and having valid Account with BRIDGE;
- You have an eligible and allowable smartphone/device;
- You have a valid and active mobile phone number that is registered in BRIDGE system for receiving OTP confirmation;
- You have downloaded and installed the BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application on your smartphone/device using the valid and active mobile phone number registered with BRIDGE;
- You agree by clicking button “Agree” of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application’s Terms and Conditions during registration process.
- You acknowledge and agree that BRIDGE reserves the rights, at its own discretion, to reject your request for the activation of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application without providing any notification or detail to you. You acknowledge and agree that by registering for BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, you provide BRIDGE full accessibility and authority to your information and Account. However, BRIDGE shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any of your action in relation to the use of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application.
New customer and Self-Account Opening (Selfie)
New customer can register through BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application by opening any type of saving accounts allowed at the same time with registration. To self-account opening and be able to use the Mobile Banking Application, You are eligible to use BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service by following the conditions as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years old from the date of request account creation through a self-account opening service.
- Must have a valid identification card such as: Khmer Nationality ID card or passport.
- Use Smart Devices or Smart Phones.
- Read and agree to BRIDGE's Terms and Conditions.
- Use a personal phone number that can be contacted and receive messages from BRIDGE
- Follow the process in the BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application and take your current selfie live photo.
- Required information contained in the Khmer Nationality ID card or passport of the customer such as:
- Last name and first name (in Khmer and Latin)
- Date of birth
- Permanent address
- Type and ID card number or passport number
- Issued date and expiry date of ID card or passport number
- Phone number
- Those who have opened an account through the self-account opening service can deposit or withdrawal through BRIDGE channels and can perform other transactions available in the BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application only if the customer information is verified and named screening in watch list Service Description
- To use BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service, customers are required to have an internet connection including but not limited to telecommunication network of mobile telephone operators that allow you to access your Account and some of our banking services made available in BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application from time to time to make you easier to manage your Account and banking through your smartphone/device.
- Key product features of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application include:
- Fund transfers
- Scan pay
- Account opening
The details of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application functional and product features are available in accordance with BRIDGE products and services features and policies, which you may find at any branches of BRIDGE or at www.bridgebank.com.kh, established to operate and execute them.
- Fees and Charges
- Any fees and charges may apply when you make certain transactions or products or services available in BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application in accordance with the terms and conditions and the features of the products and services of BRIDGE. You may find the fees and charges of specific products and/or services of BRIDGE at any branches of BRIDGE or at www.bridgebank.com.kh.
- BRIDGE may impose fees and charges for the use of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application from time to time including but not limited to administration fee and transaction fee. The details of such fees and charges will be displayed during the performance of the transaction. You agree to pay and authorize BRIDGE to debit the applicable fee amount directly from your Account.
- You will incur data charge of the internet from your mobile service provider for some operations including but not limited to downloading, updating, and using BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application. All the kinds of charge in relation to the mentioned matters in this clause shall be at your own liability and you shall contact to your Mobile Operator including their fees & charges for such mentioned matter.
- Interest Payment
- There is no interest payment will be provided by BRIDGE from the use of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application. However, customers may receive the interest payment based on his/her Account type that is used for linking with BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application.
- Daily and Transaction Limit Amount
- For risk protection and mitigation reason, BRIDGE reserves the right to set and change daily limit and transaction limit amount from time to time without giving prior notice to the users.
- The daily limit and transaction limit amount will be set for every transaction type and make available through any channels that BRIDGE think it may fit including but not limited to website, official social media, branch office and so on.
- Accessibilities, Availabilities, and Connectivity
- You will be required to enter OTP for every different device sign in to use BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application by using your username and sign in your password. The OTP will be sent to your registered phone number only.
- For security reason, you are restricted to access to the use of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Services on device in which its operating system is not genuine such as rooted devices or jail-broken.
- You are restricted to access to the use of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Services if your device manufactures for a specific country in which its operating system is not compatible nor being comply with an international standard or BRIDGE technical requirement standard.
- BRIDGE may add or disable any features or disable any operations of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service or any of its services at any time if any threat is identified as any impact to customer, BRIDGE operations, or for a purpose of carrying out periodically system maintenance.
- You may not be able to access your Account information or make transactions through BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service if your device’s internet connection has problem. BRIDGE is dependent on the reliability of its own operational processes and those of its technology and telecommunications partners in respect of devices networks, and telecommunications. Disruptions to these processes may result in Mobile Banking services being unavailable from time to time.
- BRIDGE shall not be liable to customers for any incompleteness, unavailability, failure, interruption, suspension, or delay in BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application including but not limited to the sending of any alert or notification, receipt or execution of any instructions from BRIDGE due to it is beyond BRIDGE control including internet connection failure and down.
- Application Version Control
- BRIDGE reserves the right to enhance and improve BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application features and functions from time to time and will frequently release new version in order to bring new features and improvement including but not limited to the user interface, user experiences, and operations. You should update and use the up-to-date version of BRIDGE Mobile Application in order to enjoy certain features that are technically required.
- Users may be required to update BRIDGE Mobile Application to the latest version from time to time for the purpose of security, compatibility, or any other reasons that BRIDGE identifies and deems as a mandate to protect any unexpected loss or matters incurring.
- If your device’s operation system version is not up-to-date or not compatible with BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, it may cause BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application unable to perform transactions or services.
- General Risk Protection and Prevention
- You shall be responsible and accountable at all times for any unauthorized use of, or access to BRIDGE Mobile Banking that have been used your security information and Security Credentials.
- All financial transactions involve a certain amount of risk. You should be aware of any risks that might happen against you. Thus, you should be aware of the following precautions:
- Do not share or let other person know or use your Security Credentials to access BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application or Account on any devices.
- Avoiding access your BRIDGE Mobile Banking Security Credentials on the other person third party’s devices. If you do so, you MUST ensure that you have switch user after signing out or completing your operation on such device. In addition, you shall not use your biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) to login your Account on the other third party’s device.
- Set your phone/device security password login properly and never share it to anyone or let other person unlock your mobile phone/device on your behalf or never let other person set his/her biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) for logging in your mobile phone/device or your BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application.
- Never share PIN or any secret codes including an OTP which has been sent to your mobile phone to anyone including your family, friends, and/or institutions regardless such persons give you whatever reason.
- Never record your PIN, card number, security credential anywhere. Try to memorize it properly.
- Please do not leave your mobile phone/device unattended while you are remaining logged in your BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application.
- Ensure that your Security Credentials including PIN to access BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application are remained confidential to you alone and make sure you take necessary step from being disclosed to other person.
- Protect Security Credentials to be seen by other person during you enter them to access your BRIDGE Mobile Banking and account.
- Do not allow other person to set his/her biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) in your devices that you use to access your BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application.
- Always ignore all emails or requests even though it is the emails or requests from BRIDGE requiring you to input or tell your PIN. Please note that BRIDGE or its staff will never send such emails or requests for your PIN. If you encounter this, you shall report to BRIDGE immediately.
- Always ignore all calls or requests even though it is the calls or requests from BRIDGE requiring you to tell your PIN or OTP number which is sent to your mobile phone number. Please note that BRIDGE or its staff will never call or request for your PIN or OTP number. If you encounter this, you shall report to BRIDGE immediately.
- You should also be careful when using BRIDGE Mobile Banking Services, which offer to interface with Mobile Banking or other means of electronic devices on your behalf. For example, you may be led to believe that you are inputting your card number, phone number and password into Mobile Banking but in fact you are disclosing your PIN to a third party hosting a hoax website or skimming application.
- BRIDGE continually look at ways to minimize any unauthorized transactions on your Account. BRIDGE may use various techniques from time to time, including contacting you after an unusual transaction or series of transactions to confirm that you did in fact authorized the transaction(s).
- Your access to BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service may be suspended if BRIDGE detects or suspects that there are unusual activities may be result from malware or virus, identity takeover or phishing. BRIDGE reserves the right to withhold access to BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service where BRIDGE continue to detect malware or virus.
- You must notify BRIDGE immediately by calling 023 213 111 upon being aware either of the following:
- Your PIN is known or you feel that other person knows it;
- Your mobile device is lost or stolen;
- You suspect or there is an unauthorized login to your account to access your BRIDGE Mobile Banking;
- You notice that while you are logging in BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, you are required to enter OTP again. For this case, there shall be other person attempting to sign in your BRIDGE Mobile Banking by using your security credential such as user ID;
- You notice that an unknown device model has been used to log in your BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application when you reviewed device model in your BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application.
- Regularly review the login devices model in your BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application (Go to Setting à Devices) and remove an unknown device immediately if it is found. Then notify BRIDGE immediately by calling 023 213 111.
- You must delete or switch your BRIDGE Mobile Banking user or Delete biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) that registered in your mobile phone before giving it to the buyer when you sell it.
- Security Credentials
- To use BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, you are as a user will be required to use and setup Security Credentials that consist of registered valid mobile phone number and 6 digits login PIN during first time registration.
- During the first registration and activation of BRIDGE Mobile Banking, you will be validated with confirmation code called “OTP” and you must set up a secured and memorable 6 digits numeric login PIN that will be used for subsequent sign in to your account.
- You shall not set up your 6 digits PIN by choosing any easily guest number or your personal information including any of the following:
- Date of birth;
- Sequential numbers (e.g. 123456);
- Partial or full of your phone number;
- Other easily accessible personal data (e.g. driving license ID, national ID, passport number, employment ID number or other easily guess number).
- Your BRIDGE Mobile Banking login PIN is different from your Card. We strongly recommend you to use different 6 digits PIN to setup for login to your BRIDGE Mobile Banking and change your secured 6 digits PIN on a regularly basis.
- Biometric Authentication, your smartphone/device with biometric compatible may allow you to choose to enable Biometric authentication for logging on to BRIDGE Mobile Banking using your biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) registered in your device. BRIDGE Mobile Banking neither store nor collect this Biometric ID, it is stored in your mobile device.
- Enable Biometric Authentication, if you enable or use a Biometric Identifier to access your BRIDGE Mobile Banking, you must ensure that the devices that you use to access BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application does not store or set on other people’s biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) besides yours; otherwise, you are in breach to the Terms and Conditions. By doing so, you acknowledge that they may be able to login your BRIDGE Mobile Banking to view or conduct certain financial transactions and these transactions will be treated as having been authorized by you with your consent. Any financial lost arise from these activities, you will be solely liable for such lost. By enabling Biometric to access your BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, you will be given options for the authentication by using biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) during conducting every financial transaction confirmation too.
- User Acknowledgement
- Whenever you initiate certain transaction including but not limited to fund transfer and payment, substitute information relevant to the transaction and beneficiary of fund will be displayed for your verification and help you to identify the accuracy of the transaction purpose including account number, beneficiary name, payee’s name and customer number/invoice number, and other relevant information of the transaction that you perform. You agree not to share or disclose the information especially beneficiary information either in full or in partial to any third parties. In the events that you share or disclose information in full or in partial, you agree that you will be solely liable for any damage or loss which is suffered by us including consequential loss and regulatory fines which resulted from your sharing or disclosing information either directly or indirectly.
- By opening any Account with BRIDGE, you agree that we are entitled to disclose your Account’s name and your name to other people that attempt to initiate a fund transfer to your Account number. Either they use their BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application or any application that integrated as BRIDGE’s partner to transfer fund to your Account. In addition, you allow BRIDGE to have your Account number and name display on BRIDGE terminal and BRIDGE partner’s terminal screen when you perform transactions via BRIDGE channels network.
- For payment and purchase transaction by using BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, you agree that BRIDGE can share and disclose your name and transactions detail to our partner including but not limited to merchants in order to notify and assist them to identify the transaction as their references.
- Miscellaneous adjustment, you agree that BRIDGE, with sufficient evidence, reserves the right to cancel or suspend your Account and/or transaction during it financial accounting reconciliation at any time without providing prior notice to you. BRIDGE reserves the right to perform miscellaneous adjustment either debit or credit in order to correct accounting transaction and financial report. Under circumstances, BRIDGE might not be able to cancel or make adjustment immediately as per your request or other means.
- For exchange rate, you agree and understand that the exchange rate and calculation presented in BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application during you perform transaction is for references only. You acknowledge that the exchange rate may not be presented in real-time, and the exchange rate applied to your transaction is your actual transaction rate and it may be different from exchange rate presented in BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application.
- You understand that the balance recorded in your Account will be the current balance as at the time you make the enquiry. However, there may be circumstances, for example, systems failures and technical difficulties, which may cause your Account Balance information cannot be reported on a real time basis.
- Notification and Alert
- By registering for BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service, you agree that BRIDGE may send or may be requested to send an SMS to your mobile device or push a notification to your BRIDGE Mobile Application installed in your mobile phone/device.
- BRIDGE is not liable for any loss or damage arising from or suffer to you because of any other person seeing, viewing, or accessing those messages content in full or in partial. All of these, you understand and accept that it is within your control only and considered your negligence if it is happened.
- You might incur the charge from your mobile operator because of receiving a message or push notification to your mobile devices. All charges are your responsibilities.
- By registering for BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service, you agree to receive alerts or notifications of your account transaction or marketing communication or announcement or broadcast from BRIDGE at any time.
- Flash Pay
- By using Scan Pay function in BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, you agree with our product feature of Flash Pay limit in which transaction relating QR code payment and transfer will proceed after your confirmation by pressing “Continue/OK” button without requiring user to re-entered login’s password as a confirmation.
- You agree and understand that a limit amount of flash pay shall be modified at any time without notice and it is part of BRIDGE’s product features and customer experience enhancement that BRIDGE considers to make it for a purpose of offering customer a better experience in accordance its sole value added and risk exposures.
- Default Debit Account
- By registration of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, you agree that BRIDGE/BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application shall recommend an option of setting Default Debit Account in application for your future transaction. You will be opted to select “YES” or “NO” to setup your Default Debit Account for your future transaction. You understand and agree that by pressing “YES” the Default Debit Account will be setup for your future transaction and you still be able to change it while executing subsequent transaction.
- You agree that BRIDGE will apply certain rules and criteria and they are coded in the application in order to recommend for best suite debit account for your transaction from time to time. However, you are able to change it before pressing “Continue or OK” to confirm your transaction.
- You agree and understand that the Default Debit Account is applicable within your BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application that install in your mobile phone/devices only. Whenever you log in your user on other devices, the Default Debit Account will reset and recommend you to setup again.
- Restricted Acts
- You agree and understand that BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application serves you in a purpose of allowing you to manage and use your Account freely and make you convenience for your transaction experiences. Therefore, you agree not to take any advantages from this offering at any time during the use of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application.
- You agree that BRIDGE reserves the right to debit back all financial loss arising from all your activities in which BRIDGE identified that you have acted as taking advantage to gain on BRIDGE including but not limited to foreign exchange rate fluctuation testing, playing around, loyalty point, etc., from time to time. Avoiding of doubt, user performs any cross currency transaction with a minimal amount for multiple times a day will be considered as the act of taking advantages on BRIDGE.
- Anti-Money Laundering/Combating of Financing of Terrorism/Sanctions
- You agree that BRIDGE may delay, block or refuse to process any transaction with prompt advice of its refusal to you without incurring any liability if BRIDGE suspects and/or find that:
- The transaction may breach any laws in Cambodia or any other countries that are involved in regulating to BRIDGE’s business operations and execution; or
- The transaction may directly or indirectly involve the proceeds of or be applied for the purpose of, unlawful conduct.
- Any instruction from regulator include but not limited to instruction from the National Bank of Cambodia.
- You agree to provide all information to BRIDGE that BRIDGE reasonably requires in order to manage financial crime related risk or complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree that BRIDGE may disclose any information concerning you, your transactions and your BRIDGE Account to the bank in which your funds are deposited, any law enforcement, regulatory agency or court where required by any such law, in Cambodia or elsewhere.
- You declare and undertake to BRIDGE that the acceptance and/or payment of money by BRIDGE in accordance with your instructions will not breach any laws in Cambodia or any other countries.
- User Obligation
- You must not use BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application for the other purposes besides legitimate banking transaction both financial and non-financial transaction relating to your Account. You will perform transaction in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and must not use BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application for the purpose relating to any business prohibited by the Cambodian laws.
- You must not act fraudulently or maliciously in relation to BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application or any software including but not limited to copy, modify, attempt to or hack into or insert any malicious code into BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application or software. If you commit such actions, you shall be solely responsible before the Cambodian laws.
- If you use photos to personalize your profit, you must follow certain conditions as follows:
- The photo’s content must not contain with any offensive, relating sexual, illegal, or would consider unacceptable for viewing by person under 18 years old.
- The photo’s content must not relate to any prohibited copyright or branding that the owner does not allowed.
- You are responsible for and must take all reasonable care to ensure that the information you provide via BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, include but not limited to transaction’s purpose, is true, complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- BRIDGE is collecting your personal information, instructions and transaction details on your Account (collectively referred to as “Information”) to enable BRIDGE to provide BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service to you. Without this information, BRIDGE may not be able to provide you such service.
- By subscribing and utilizing BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, you agree that BRIDGE may use and disclose your information to:
- Any person engaged by BRIDGE to carry out or assist its functions and activities;
- Any subsidiary, affiliate or associate entity of BRIDGE, and any of the BRIDGE's head office; branches, sub-branches, agents, correspondents, agencies or representative offices;
- BRIDGE's auditors and professional advisors including its lawyers;
- BRIDGE's stationery printers the vendors of the computer systems used by BRIDGE and to such person(s) installing and maintaining the same and other suppliers of goods or service providers engaged by BRIDGE;
- Any person to whom disclosure is permitted or required by any statutory provision by laws;
- Any credit bureau of which BRIDGE or BRIDGE’s head office or any sister branch is a member, any other member(s) and/or compliance committee of such credit bureau; and/or
- Any governmental agencies and authorities in the Kingdom of Cambodia and/or elsewhere.
- User deactivate/block
- Whenever customer wants to stop/block using user identity used for BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, customer has to inform to BRIDGE through BRIDGE’s contact center or come to BRIDGE’s nearby office. The User ID will be deactivated/blocked from BRIDGE’s system within one (01) working day after the receipt of the notification from customer. However, whenever customer wants to request activate/unblock User ID, customer has to inform to BRIDGE through BRIDGE’s contact center or come to BRIDGE’s nearby office.
- You are liable for all transactions conducted when you utilize BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application, except where there has been fraud or negligence by BRIDGE, its employees, or BRIDGE Agent or any mobile network operators which have registered with BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application. When fraud/suspicious transaction happened, BRIDGE’s Fraud Management and Revenue Assurance team will make investigation with those transactions in order to find a root cause.
- To the extent permitted by Law, you agree to indemnify BRIDGE against any losses or damages which BRIDGE may suffer due to any claims, demands or actions of any kinds brought against BRIDGE arising directly or indirectly because you:
- have not followed your obligations under the Terms and Conditions; or
- acted negligently or fraudulently in connection with the Terms and Conditions.
- Discrepancies/Errors, Questions and Complaints
- Please contact BRIDGE’s contact center (023 213 111) if you believe that a discrepancy or an error has occurred in any transaction, or if you have any questions or complaints.
- Notices and Changes
- BRIDGE reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions, and Fees and Charges at any time and notice will be notified to you through any channel of BRIDGE including but not limited to the following:
- Notice will be displayed on BRIDGE’s website at bridgebank.com.kh or by advertisement in major daily or national newspapers; or
- Contacting you via your mobile phone or via SMS notification or electronic notices generated within BRIDGE’s system.
- You agree and accept that BRIDGE may also use the methods outlined above as a means of providing you notice.
- Changes in Details
- You must notify BRIDGE immediately if there is any change in your personal details which you have previously provided to BRIDGE. BRIDGE will not be responsible or liable for any errors or losses suffered by you associated with the changes where BRIDGE has not received prior notice.
- Customer’s Declaration
- You declare that all information provided to BRIDGE is correct, true, and up-to-date. Moreover, customer confirms having read, understood and agreed to be abided by this Terms and Conditions governing the use of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service.
- Disruption to Service
- You agree that BRIDGE will not be liable for any damage or loss suffered by you where the service is temporarily unavailable or where a system or equipment necessary for BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service fails to function in a normal or satisfactory manner, regardless of how this may have been caused.
- Governing law
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Dispute resolution
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions or use of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service and your relationship with BRIDGE will be resolved by BRIDGE’s Contact Center in compliance with the Customer Suggestion and Complaint Policy before referring to the exclusive jurisdiction of Cambodian court.
- BRIDGE makes no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to BRIDGE Mobile Banking Service, including fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty arising by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. BRIDGE does not represent or warrant that your BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application as will always be accessible or accepted.
- BRIDGE shall have no liability for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages (including without limitation loss of profit, revenue or use), or any punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with the Terms and Conditions. In no event shall BRIDGE have any liability for unauthorized access to, or alteration, theft or destruction of BRIDGE Mobile Banking Application through accident, misuse or fraudulent means or devices by you or any third party, or as a result of any delay or mistake resulting from any circumstances beyond our control.